Upon this rock will I build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Jesus Christ our Lord
Dear brother and sister in Christ, as we go forward this year, I praise and thank God for each of you He has brought us in contact with and into fellowship with, in the past few years as a church. Please bear with me and read through the following.
In spite of our short comings and mistakes, God used us as a church to be a blessing as some have been saved, sanctified, blessed, helped and comforted. Glory be to Him alone!
But on the other hand, some have been hurt and neglected by us and we lost fellowship with them. We can’t turn the clock back but can only humbly apologize with honesty before God, for our failures. We always pray that God who loves them and gave His life for them; God who watches over them, would lead them to a safe haven to grow and glorify Him. Of course our doors and hearts are open to them. But I also should add that some have left due to misunderstandings and some due to the very work and instigation of the devil. I request you to forgive us, if you are one of those that have been wronged, visit us when you are in town, if you’ve moved and pray for us that we would fulfil His calling.
And for some we didn’t live up to their expectations and they moved on to be under better spiritual leadership (which I’ve always encouraged).
And some have moved as they relocated for education and job.
And some of course are still testing the waters, regularly irregular, perpetually behind schedule, dating different churches, appearing and disappearing like the moon in our congregation once in a way. We hope you will make up your mind soon.
And we’ve ourselves requested some to leave for practical purposes that are good for all involved.
Many have helped us, prayed for us, encouraged us, ministered to us, supported us financially and stood with us. We truly thank God for them and we take this opportunity to thank them with all of our heart. Thank you and may God bless you!
Sadly but in His will, some have been called to glory and we’ll miss them but are comforted that they are in a better place than we are in and we hope to meet them soon in His presence.
As a church we’ve got a long way to go before the Lord returns and I believe by His grace and through the faithful leaders He is raising, and united effort of the church, we’ll do the distance and complete the course He set for us.
It’s my vision, prayer and endeavor that we always be and become a church that…
– worships only Jesus Christ as our Saviour, Lord and God,
– faithfully teaches only His Word to make disciples of every believer,
– is a family of God’s children who treat each other with love, respect and kindness, with no discrimination of language, caste, status or gender etc.,
– is a house of prayer that prays for the lost and covers each other in our day to day struggles, temptations and spiritual battles we face,
– is a light is darkness, living and preaching the Gospel to a lost world individually and corporately, in every opportunity, occasion and season
– raises, equips and sends missionaries to unreached places
– supports other missionaries, ministries and churches spiritually through prayer, in ministering His Word, financially as God gives us grace and opportunities.
– owns a facility and estate containing a Burial Ground to help those who have no burial ground, a Funeral Home, a Retreat Center, a home for the elderly and destitute and a Bible Learning Center if God wills.
I thank God for those who against all odds, prayed, worked, helped, supported, tolerated, forgave and remained with us. Thank you very much. Please tell us your grievances, suggestions, requests; you’d be helping us serve the congregation and body of Christ better. Also please make yourself known to me and/or the leaders if you are silent, secret member who worships with us but is unknown to the leadership. Please!
We will be making changes, appointing and adding Leaders, Ministry Departments and revised schedules and Meetings. We will also be having an Anniversary Thanksgiving at the end of this month, God willing and I encourage you to please come; because through it all, God has been merciful, benevolent and faithful to us unprofitable servants.
Thank you and God bless you!
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Shalom! Maranatha!